*Monies paid are fully refundable with a 24 hour cancellation notice from the time of booking.
Cancellations 30 or More Days in Advance:
- *Deposit is refundable with a 30 day notice, -25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations Less than 30 Days in Advance:
- If canceled within the 29 days prior to trip, your *deposit will be credited to a future trip.
- If canceled the day before or day of your trip, *deposit and *balance due will be credited to a future trip.
- If you “Bought the boat” for a private charter, and not all of your party makes it with you the day of the trip, No refunds or credits will be given.
- If you area no show the day of your trip, *monies paid are forfeited. = No Refund, No Exceptions =
- No monetary refunds will be given.
What we provide on our guided trips:
- USCG Licensed fishing guide
- Comfortable boats
- All spinning fishing gear
- wading gear
- rain gear and
- fish filleting
- boat and/or bank fishing
If you wish to bring alcohol, we ask that you do not bring any glass.
Fisherman’s Choice Charters will not be held responsible or liable for emergency orders, regulations changes put out by the Alaska Dept. of Fish & Game, loss, damage, or injury to guests or personal property or for cancellation expenses resulting from weather, transportation or regulation changes. Location of the fishing area can/will change from original location due to weather or fishing conditions. Large groups, 7 or more, will be split up into different boats.
There is no guarantee of catching fish.